EFFECTIVE DATE: JULY 17, 2021
As used herein, the “Site” shall mean our website (www.dsignkelcher.com). In the Site, we provide Users with access to sales of consigned luxury items and other related services (the “Service” or “D|+ Sign KelCHer Service”).
1. the information identifying you that we collect;
2. how we use this information;
3. the legal basis upon which we process it;
4. with whom it is shared; and
5. how it is stored.
Our Terms of Service (including Consignment Terms if you are a Consignor) apply to D|+ Sign KelCHer Service and this Site. If you do not agree to them, then you should not continue to use D|+ Sign KelCHer Service or the Site.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect personal information of all Users of D|+ Sign KelCHer website and our apps, which includes identifiers such as:
1. your name;
2. phone number;
3. postal address;
4. email address.
5. Internet Protocol (IP) address;
Internet or other electronic network activity information including:
1. browser type;
2. your Internet Service Provider (ISP);
3. website referring/exit pages;
4. platform type;
5. date/time stamp;
6. other information related to your use of the Site.
7. We may receive some personal information about you from third parties such as public websites and social media platforms.
1. We require you to register for the Site in order to use D|+ Sign KelCHer Service or to act as a Consignor to D|+ Sign KelCHer.
2. information about your use of D|+ Sign KelCHer Service (including account related information such as payment information, purchase history, consign history);
3. customer services information; and
4. customer relationship management and marketing information.
Information Received Directly from You
1. Opinion polls, surveys, contests, or sweepstakes. If you participate in our opinion polls, surveys, contests, or sweepstakes, we may collect additional personal information about you in connection with your response or entry.
2. Consignment. Additionally, you may choose to make other personal information available to us in connection with the consignment of an item, when you submit a video or blog for publication on the Site, email us, or invite a friend to join the Site. See the Invitations section below for more information
Please note that we need certain types of personal information so that we can provide D|+ Sign KelCHer Service to you or so that you can be a Consignor. If you do not provide us with such personal information, or ask us to delete it, you may no longer be able to access our services or provide goods and services to us.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We, or third party service providers acting on our behalf, collect, use, and store the personal information we collect to:
1. allow you to access and use our Site;
2. communicate with you (see Communicating With You section below);
3. register users;
4. process requests and orders (including membership registration);
5. provide technical support;
6. store information about your preferences;
7. recognize you when you return to our Site;
8. enable you to participate in our opinion polls, surveys, contests, or sweepstakes;
9. administer our Site;
10. ensure the security of our services and our Site;
11. comply with any procedures, laws, and regulations which apply to us – this may include where we reasonably consider it is in our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of others to comply, as well as where we are legally required to do so (subject to our making all reasonable efforts, consistent with applicable laws and regulations, to protect our Users’ identities and personal information from disclosure to third parties); and
12. establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights – this may include where we reasonably consider it is in our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of others, as well as where we are legally required to do so.
COMMUNICATING WITH YOU
We will contact you (including by email or mail) with information about our products, services, and offers which either you request, or which we believe you may be interested in (including through newsletters, alerts, and reminders about recurring event sales if it is in our legitimate interests, for business development and marketing purposes, unless you have told us that you don’t want to receive these messages by sending us an email at email@example.com.
From time to time we will send you service-related emails, such as a welcome email when you register for the Site.
If you provide us personal information when you communicate with us (including in person, by phone, or via email) this information may be shared with a Consignor or Customer Relations representative, employee, or expert that is most likely to be able to address your inquiry. This information will be used only for the purpose of responding to your inquiry.
When you invite a friend to join our Site, we will automatically send your friend an email invitation on your behalf. We will not use your friend’s email address for any other purpose unless they join our Site or request further information or response from us. Similarly, when you email a message using the Invite a Friend function, we do not store the email addresses that are used to facilitate the email communication.
OPINION POLLS AND SURVEYS
We may share personal information we collect from your responses to opinion polls or surveys with third parties. If we do so, we will provide you with notice and the opportunity to consent.
CONTESTS AND SWEEPSTAKES
If you enter a contest or sweepstakes conducted by D|+ Sign KelCHer and/or one of our partners, we may contact you in connection with that particular contest or sweepstakes, including in order to update you regarding your status, administer the promotion, or let you know that a promotion has ended.
Like most websites, we, our service providers, and our third-party partners may collect certain information about your interaction with our Site. This information may be stored in log files. Information stored in log files may include IP addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and other information.
Your Privacy Choices, the legal basis on which we use your personal information and right to control our use of your personal information, are described below.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may need to share your personal information with our contractors in the course of operating our business and providing products or services to you. These contractors include vendors and suppliers, including but not limited to payment processors, suppliers of technical and support services, logistics providers, and cloud service providers that provide us with tec