At D|+ Sign KelCHer, we are truly grateful for our customers and employees across our business. We believe everyone should be treated with “KELCHER+AL RESPECT” and we have created these Community Guidelines around Sexual Harassment, Assault and Misconduct, Threatening and Rude Behavior, Dangerous and Illegal Activity, Communication Expectations, Discrimination, Health & Safety, and other objectionable behaviors, to ensure a positive experience for all. These guidelines are equally important to “At Home” service, retail stores (including curbside pick-up operations), and luxury consignment office locations, as well as to all forms of communication between our customers and our employees.
SEXUAL HARASSMENT, ASSAULT, AND MISCONDUCT
1. Sexual harassment, assault, and/or misconduct of any kind is prohibited.
2. Unwelcome sexual advances, request for sexual favors, and/or any other verbal or physical harassment is not tolerated.
3. Personal space and privacy must be respected at all times.
4. Behaviors and comments that could be deemed as inappropriate or make people feel uncomfortable are not acceptable.
5. Refrain from asking unrelated personal questions, such as, “Are you in a relationship?”
6. Avoid discussing your own or someone else’s sex life, using explicit language, or making jokes about sex.
7. Sharing images or sending messages that are explicit or that could be deemed as inappropriate or make people feel uncomfortable is strictly prohibited.
DANGEROUS OR ILLEGAL ACTIVITY
1. Use of illegal drugs and excessive alcohol consumption during at-home appointments or at our retail stores and luxury consignment offices is prohibited.
2. Firearms or weapons of any kind are not permitted inside our facilities. Firearms must be properly secured and not accessible during at-home appointments.
3. Any activity that violates federal, state, or local law is not allowed.
THREATENING AND RUDE BEHAVIOR
1. Threatening or rude behavior inclusive of commenting on appearance, race, perceived gender identity, sexual orientation, religious affiliation, or usage of explicit language is not tolerated.
2. Aggressive, confrontational, and harassing behavior is not permitted.
3. Threatening, causing physical harm, or bullying of any sort is prohibited.
4. Verbal abuse or language and gestures that could be perceived as disrespectful or threatening are never okay.
1. Customers and D|+ Sign KelCHer employees should communicate via D|+ Sign KelCHer approved channels.
2. Repetitive contact with an employee outside of reasonable working hours should be avoided.
3. Responding promptly to customers is our top priority. Please give our teams adequate time to respond to inquiries and questions.
1. All customers and employees should feel safe and welcome.
2. Discrimination based on traits such as age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, or sexual orientation is strictly prohibited.
3. We respect each other’s differences. We will not tolerate behavior or comments that disparage any cultural group.
4. We recognize preferred pronouns, manner of address, and proper pronunciation of names.
HEALTH & SAFETY
1. At-home services should be provided in a safe and sanitary physical environment.
2. We love pets, however, only service animals are permitted during at-home visits. Other pets should be secured during at-home appointments.
3. If you or anyone in your household is unwell and/or experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please reschedule your appointment or ask for a virtual appointment.
Responding promptly to customers is our top priority. For general inquiries or questions, please reach out to client services by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We want to ensure everyone feels welcomed, valued, seen and heard, and we believe that problem-solving is more effective when the conversation remains positive. If you feel that a D|+ Sign KelCHer employee did not deliver service in accordance with our KelCHer.al Respect Community Guidelines, please reach out to us through our digital feedback platform All Voices.
TERMINATION OF SERVICES
If a customer is in violation of any of our D|+ Sign KelCHer.al Respect Community Guidelines, we have the right, in our sole discretion and upon written notice, to immediately terminate our business relationship with and deny a customer access to any or all of our services. Additionally any time we are contacted by law enforcement, we must cooperate in all investigations in accordance with our Terms of Service and applicable policies https://www.dsignkelcher.com/terms.